The Sageworks Analyst application is designed to help non-finance professionals make better decisions by providing easy-to-understand, plain language analyses.
It should not be used, however, for the following purposes:
- Loan Review - The Sageworks Analyst application can be used when extending credit but only in conjunction with a full credit analysis process.
- Major Capital Purchase Decisions - Before adding fixed assets to a company, substantial planning and thought should be applied by the principals of a company. The Sageworks Analyst application is only one tool that should be used in combination with other analytical tools and the advice of competent professionals, such as CPAs and bankers.
- Investment Decisions - While it is true the Sageworks Analyst application can be helpful as part of an investment decision, it would be a decidedly poor idea to rely solely on the Sageworks Analyst application (or any expert system) for making an investment decision. Please do not do so - use our reports in conjunction with other investment advice, information, and tools.
Abrigo and/or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for the content of any Abrigo report where:
- The text of our reports is modified by any outside party.
- Decision makers rely on Abrigo as their primary source of advice regarding business decisions. Abrigo must be used in combination with the advice of competent legal and finance professionals in order to be effective.
Abrigo and/or its subsidiaries collect and aggregate industry-specific data from third-party sources and store it anonymously:
- Abrigo will not publish or sell personally identifiable data (information that identifies a particular client/customer or other individual) without your express permission. However Abrigo reserves the right to and does create, publish, and sell/license industry information, financial models, and research based upon data that you provide. Company data provided by users will be rendered unidentifiable prior to such use. Abrigo may also use your report data to publish indexes and/or other reports that provide insight into private sector financial health.
- Do not enter data or other information into our systems or use our applications if you do not want your data or other information being used in this manner or contributed to our aggregate database.
Abrigo, the Abrigo logo, and the names and content of the Products (collectively, "Abrigo Intellectual Property") are protected by trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, copyrights, and/or other proprietary rights under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. Abrigo Intellectual Property may not be used without the prior written approval of Abrigo. Customers shall utilize the information contained in any online report provided to such Customer from this Site solely for such Customer's lawful internal business purposes; provided, however, that except for the right so to utilize any such online report, no license or other rights are hereby granted with respect to Abrigo Intellectual Property, and any and all such rights therein shall be reserved solely to Abrigo. Any efforts to copy, reverse engineer, or otherwise replicate Abrigo Intellectual Property or obtain the source code thereof, and any infringement, misappropriation, or other violation of the rights of Abrigo in Abrigo Intellectual Property under applicable patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws, is specifically prohibited. Customers hereby acknowledge that Abrigo has a patent on its technology for producing narrative financial analysis reports, agree not to run reports as a basis for reverse engineering the Patented Technology and also agree to not compete with a similar technology in any of the markets in which Abrigo competes.
Use of Data
Abrigo reserves the right to use any data and information provided by users for internal statistical, quality control, and product development purposes as may be necessary or useful for supporting its products. In addition, Abrigo reserves the right to freely use, sell, distribute and otherwise exploit all data provided by users from which Abrigo has removed personally identifiable information. This may include future development of financial models derived from use of the financial data entered. Do not provide client data or other information that you do not want used in this manner or contributed to Abrigo's database.
Users shall not enter Primary Account Numbers (PANs) or any credit card numbers into any Abrigo Products except in fields designated for such use that are explicitly used to purchase additional services from Abrigo. Abrigo makes no claim for and is not responsible for compliance to Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) and/or the protection of credit card data in fields not expressly indicated for payment of additional services within Abrigo Products.
Warranty and Indemnity
12331-B Riata Trace Parkway
Building 4 Suite 200
Austin, TX 78741
Phone: (888) 201-2231
Banker's Toolbox, Inc., d/b/a Abrigo, Inc., a California Corporation.